Criminal & Traffic Lawyers Hornsby
Criminal Lawyers in Hornsby Who Are Your Best Defenders
National Criminal Lawyers in Hornsby is a leading law firm in Sydney specialising in criminal and traffic law. We are highly sought after because of our reputation for excellent representation and exceptional results.
We handle a wide range of criminal offences including, but not limited to:
- Sexual offences
- Public Order
- PropertyGuilt by Association
- Apprehended Violence OrderWeapons and Fire Arms
In the past, some of our clients have faced malicious prosecution by the police. When you find yourself in a tough spot, your best chance at getting a favourable outcome is with criminal lawyers in Hornsby who aren’t afraid to stand up to law enforcement. We’re aggressive in defending our clients, regardless of the charges or the severity of the crime.
What to Look for in Criminal Lawyers in Hornsby
If you are under investigation or facing criminal charges, you need to work quickly to start preparing your defence. That doesn’t mean that you should hire a lawyer randomly, without doing your research. The lawyers at National Criminal Lawyers are award-winning criminal and traffic lawyers in Hornsby. We’ve earned a reputation for representing our clients without prejudice. No matter how big or small the matter may be, we are the best defenders of your rights.
Our firm is also renowned for its high success rates. We accomplish this by offering each client a unique defence strategy according to their needs. If you choose our firm to represent you, we will start by offering you four options including:
- Try and negotiate the charges made against you with the prosecutors or police. This process is also known as “Plea Negotiations”, and it is often a successful strategy for reducing the charges or having them dropped completely.
- Plead “not guilty” and go to a defence hearing. During the hearing, both sides give witness evidence Our firm has defended thousands of clients and we are experts at these hearings.
- Plead “guilty” to the elements of the charge and then dispute the facts at a special ‘disputed facts’ hearing.
- Plead “guilty” with the full acceptance of the facts as set out by the police. If you agree that you committed the offence and the police can prove all elements of the offence, pleading guilty early on will allow you the maximum discount. Currently, the maximum discount on the penalty imposed by the Court for an early plea is 25% of the penalty or sentence.
Once you instruct us on which option you want, we will guide you on how to proceed going forward. Our goal is always to get the best results for you and your situation.
Traffic Lawyers in Hornsby
One of the most common types of traffic offences is drink driving offences. Recent changes to the laws make the penalties in these cases harsher. Even those that are less serious have the potential for long-lasting consequences. If you rely on your ability to drive to get to work and other important tasks, suspending your driving privileges can have a big impact. For more serious crimes, you might even face jail or prison time.
If you are charged with a repeat traffic offence, the penalties might be even harsher. National Criminal Lawyers will help walk you through the process and guide you on what to say and do. As your traffic lawyers in Hornsby, we make sure the situation is under control, and you provide the courts with the assurance they need that you understand that driving is a privilege.
If you find yourself facing charges for a criminal or traffic offence, get the lawyers on your side who you know you can trust. National Criminal Lawyers is dedicated to getting the best results for your legal situation.
So, if you find yourself in a tough spot and you or anyone you know are under investigation or have been charged by police, please call National Criminal Lawyers® Hornsby on (02) 9893 1889 or 0415 179 794. Our mobile number is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com