Criminal & Traffic Lawyers Liverpool
At National Criminal Lawyers® in Liverpool we understand how frightening it might be to deal with the Police, and the criminal justice system. Many of our clients are first-time offenders charged with minor traffic offences and this can cause them incredible stress in their lives. An even greater number of our clients have been prone to offend on the roads several times. No matter what the circumstances, our clients count on us to provide them the greatest representation possible in these situations. Whether it be for failing to stop at a stop sign, speeding, or failing to provide a breath sample at a roadside breath test, our senior lawyers are there for our clients. Through different mechanisms, such as advising our clients to complete a Traffic Offenders Program, or obtain letters of character references, or even to write a letter of apology to the Magistrate, we strive to get the best result for our clients. It is always our priority to save our clients from losing their licenses, as we know this affects their ability to work, a great deal. We also go to great lengths to keep our clients from getting a criminal record as a result of such offences. We know all too well the impact a criminal record may have on employment and travel outside of Australia.
Our drink driving lawyers in Liverpool are specialised to deal with offences relating to drink driving. Even matters where a person’s negligent driving has caused death, our lawyers will not shy away from the challenge. We believe everyone has the right to representation, to ensure a fair trial. These are historical legal principles which guide us today.
Criminal Lawyers Liverpool
National Criminal Lawyers® in Liverpool are Western Sydney’s fiercest criminal defence lawyers.
We are dedicated to:
- Achieving the best results possible for our clients;
- Giving accurate and timely legal advice;
- Representing our clients in Court with a professional and highly skilled level of advocacy;
- Upholding the rights of our clients, and the rule of law.
We do this in a unique way. We offer our clients four tailored options to suit their needs –
- Negotiate with the police – we strongly recommend this as a first option in most cases. This provides us the opportunity to illustrate to the Police why the current charges are excessive or inappropriate, and in general leads to them either dropping one or all charges or amending them to a less serious charge.
- Plead not guilty and take the matter to trial. Here we will defend our clients in Court through a full hearing/trial. We utilise our expertise in advocacy, for which we are well renowned. We have a high success rate in this and always keep our client as priority in our minds when proceeding with this option.
- Plead guilty to the charge(s) but not the facts – this involves going to a ‘disputed facts’ hearing where we will try to have the facts amended to reflect a less serious offence. This will generally persuade the Police to change the charge.
- Plead guilty to the facts and the charge(s).
If a plea of guilty is entered, our senior defence lawyers represent our client’s best interests at a sentence hearing. We use our advocacy, experience, skills and reputation in the Courts to achieve the best result for our client, being the most lenient sentence possible. The Magistrates and other lawyers at Liverpool Local Court and other Courts around Sydney know us very well and highly respect our lawyers.
So, if you find yourself in a tough spot and you or anyone you know are under investigation or have been charged by police, please call National Criminal Lawyers® Liverpool on (02) 9893 1889 or 0415 179 794. Our mobile number is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org